The Government Close Childcare Vouchers Scheme to New Entrants on the 4th October 2018Unfortunately, the Government closed the Childcare Vouchers scheme to new entrants on 4th October 2018. This means that if you’re a parent looking to join Childcare Vouchers for the first time, or an employer looking to start a scheme in your business for the first time, that option is no longer available to you.
Childcare Vouchers are the simplest way for employers to help working parents save money on their childcare costs. Rascals Childcare Vouchers are Non-Taxable and exempt from National Insurance Contributions (N.I.C.) for employees and offer National Insurance savings for employers.
At Rascals we realised that what employers wanted was to enable their employees to get the benefits of a childcare voucher scheme in the easiest way possible. That’s why we’ve designed our scheme to be simple and efficient for parents, employers and carers.
- Would you like to be able to give your employees a pay rise of up to £933?
- Would you like to make Employee National Insurance savings of up to £402 per employee per year?
- Would you like to implement a voucher scheme that is easy and simple to set up and use?
- Would you like a pay rise of up to £933 to help pay for your childcare costs?
- Would you like to reduce your tax and National Insurance Contributions?
- Would you like to double your savings to as much as £1,986 when both parents join the scheme?
At Rascals we work hard to give carers the support they require. For carers to register with Rascals, click here.
- “Thanks for all your help over the past year – it has been really appreciated. I will definitely recommend your services.”
Liz, Risk Management Consultancy
- "Just as you promised this really was easy to set up it took only 20 minutes to invite all our interested employees.
Thanks for your help in setting up this scheme!"
Sue, IT Consultants